Outride by Mophie, is a hardware and App solution that gives the user the ability to record and share tricks, tracks, rides, and epic moments in the hands of action land and water sports enthusiasts, using only their iPhone.It eliminates the need for dedicated video or camera devices, which add bulk and can cost a hefty amount, by harnessing the existing features of the iPhone and adding the hardware and software for outstanding, all-in-one filming, editing and sharing.
Outride hardware is waterproof and impact resistant and comes bundled with a variety of custom mounts to capture action shots in the surf, snow, dirt or concrete. “While the action sports community has a lot of camera and video options to choose from, they weren’t able to share their moments with the community in real time. Outride gives the action sports community these capabilities in a durable, compact, quality and cost-efficient way.” said Ross Howe, vice president of marketing at Mophie.
Highlights include includes:
• High-impact, water-proof and lightweight polycarbonate housing protects the iPhone in any scenario.
• Modular quick-release mounting system allows recording at any angle and attachment to any surface on a variety of sports equipment.
• Wide angle lens is optimized for recording action sports.
• Capture, View and Share—Free on the iTunes store, the Outride app is a place for the action sports community to search and share videos from around the globe, on-the-go.
• Personal Profile—Get started by uploading a profile picture and adding in your location. From the personalized profile, users can view captured videos and photos.
To keep up with the latest Mophie news, follow them on Twitter via @mophie.