Red Bull MOBILE (which we also featured details of their launch here) is powered by Cell C’s new HSPA+ network and gives users free and exclusive access, via the specific Red Bull MOBILE mobi site portal, to some of the world’s most awesome content. Red Bull’s content alone, like this awesome Art of Flight Film we checked out, is just a part of the many reasons why you should sign up with them… and here is a little more of what you get to entice you further:
- Red Bull TV, a dedicated TV station for mobile, focusing on the World of Red Bull and showing spectacular videos 24/7.
- Daily updates and news from the world of Red Bull.
- A pool of ± 3,000 shows from the Red Bull Music Academy, which can be streamed to the Red Bull MOBILE handset. Included, are a great variety of Android apps that can be installed on all of the five smartphones in the range. In addition prepaid customers can also download these apps onto their current handsets.
- The latest news on video releases.
- Red Bull content downloads in various formats like VOD (video-on-demand/video clips), images, wallpapers, screensavers, lifestyle content, text-based services and more.
- Download videos are not DRM-protected, but are encoded for mobile use. Users can transfer video files as an attachment and/or Bluetooth to their friends.
Another great perk of the service is, Red Bull MOBILE customers get free tickets to events and festivals, as well as a monthly copy of The Red Bulletin magazine for free to contract customers.
Also check out more about Red Bull MOBILE on the Red Bull MOBILE Facebook Page.