Durban Rock the Boat with Fusion Ice and FLUX Mag are giving away an outside two berth cabin (valued at R14 000!) on this luxury party trip from 9 ‘til 12 December, from Durban Harbour to Mozambique and back.
In addition (more for the for the ladies who enter, and the guys keen to spoil their lady), we are giving away a hamper from SA Biquini Brasileiro’s Boutique! The hamper includes a voucher that entitles the winner to a private fitting and a swimsuit of their choice (valued at R1500), plus a S’OLLER Brazilian Blow Dry or Blow Wave Home Kit (valued at R2500)!
So you and a partner could be living the party life with loads of entertainment, sports, promos and the open sea where nobody can hear you party your heart out.
And for those who have not booked their tickets – better hurry up! There are limited tickets available for the party of the year, so go to the Durban Rock the Boat with Fusion Ice website for more info on how to get your cabin. Entertainment by the poolside, DJs playing ‘til way after sunset and beyond, comedians, games, competitions and promos – this is the one year-end event you can’t afford to miss.
How to Enter:
Terms and Conditions:
By entering into the competition you accept the following terms and conditions:
- Competition entries close at midday on 28 October, 2011. Any entries after that will not be entered into the competition.
- The winner will be chosen by the means mentioned above (the photo with the most votes on our website), and we will announce the official winner on 4 November, 2011.
- No employees or family members of employees of Dogma Media and Durban Rock The Boat with Fusion Ice, or those brands/companies directly involved in Durban Rock the Boat with Fusion Ice may enter this competition.
- The judge’s decision is final, and the photo with the most votes wins the prize.
- The prize may not be transferred or converted to a cash prize.
- You and the person you want to come with you must be 18 years or older to enter.
- You and the person you want to come with you must have a valid passport.
- Travel to and from Durban and the Durban port is at your own expense.
- Any additional expenses are at your own cost.