LG Electronics (LG) introduces the LG Wireless Charging Pad (WCP-700), a portable wireless charger with a modern and smart design. The LG Wireless Charging Pad is poised to revolutionise wireless charging as we know it, owing to its cord-free power source which alleviates the need for external connections that usually limit the mobile phones usability.
The LG Wireless Charging Pad provides industry leading wireless charging and ergonomics with its innovative design that houses the inductive coils in the battery doors as well as internal contacts. This wireless charging solution enables easy and intuitive use, through its advanced audible and tactile feedback, allowing users to see, feel and hear when the phone is placed properly on the pad for successful charging. Once the phones charging status has been analysed the multi-coloured LED lights assist in indicating when the device is fully charged.
The LG Wireless Charging Pad takes the hassle out of charging your wireless enabled devices. This WCP-700 has a compact sleek design, coming in at 6,29×3,54 x0,39, making it the easy to use wireless charger which accommodates all on-the-go lifestyles.
- Visual, audible and tactile feedback – allows user to see, feel and hear when the phone is placed properly on the pad
- Power LED – Blue = Plugged in
- Battery LED – Orange = Ready to Charge
- Battery LED – Flashing Green = Phone is Charging Correctly
- Battery LED – Solid Green = Phone is Fully Charged
- Slim and sleek design – allows for convenient storage, taking up minimal space
- Effective Range – 7mm from center of placement guide
- Dimensions – 6.29”x3.54”x0.39”
Visit www.lg.co.za for pricing and availablity in South Africa.