Shoe trends are just as important as any other fashion category, and this year’s hottest trends in men’s shoes are all about keeping your cool and looking the part. Here is a selection of shoe trends and styles that you can add to your wardrobe this season.
- Boating or deck shoes. The biggest trend this summer is boating or deck shoes. These shoes are perfect for guys that want to create a well groomed, yet relaxed style. Wear them with khaki shorts and a simple button down shirt.
- Leather sneakers. Get an edgy rocker look with a pair of leather sneakers. Pair these sneakers with dark jeans and graphic T’s for a really fashion-forward look.
- Lace-up dress shoes. If you want to keep it professional but also want a stylish look at the same time, then a pair of lace-up dress shoes will be the perfect fusion of work and play.
- Flip flops; flip flops and summer go hand-in-hand. Wear them out to the beach or while lounging around the pool at home. A great tip is to stay away form lighter colour designs to avoided dirt and stains.
- Espadrille shoes. If you are looking for an easy beach ready pair of shoes, then espadrilles will be perfect. These lightweight easy drying canvas shoes are the perfect summer shoes. These designs are very popular this summer; get them in different colours and prints.
- Plimsoll canvas shoes. Plimsoll canvas shoes come in a huge range of styles and colours, and they are a must for any young dynamic guy that is always on the move. Throw them on with some jeans for a chilled casual look or pair them with shorts for an easy laidback at-home style.