Sunglass trends change with each season, but this summer we will see a revival of old school styles like the legendary aviators and the swanky 50’s Wayfarer shades that were popular during winter. Another big comeback this summer are the Steve McQueen Persols – actor Steve McQueen made these foldup shades famous when he wore them in the 1968 film The Thomas Crown Affair.
Choosing the right style to suit your face shape is easy; just tryout different styles until you find a pair that works for you. However, generally speaking, rounder faces can get away with angular or geometric styles, while guys with longer angular faces can try out slightly larger or overvisited shades.
If you’re on a budget don’t stress, you can find most sunglass styles at slightly more affordable prices online or at mainstream stores – just make sure that these inexpensive versions have a SPF approved tint, to protect your eyes from the sun.
Tryout these hot styles to complete your summer style:
- Ray Ban Flip Out Aviators available at Sunglass Hut – R2750
- Steve McQueen Parasols available at Sunglass Hut – R3750
- Tom Ford Aviators available at ASOS.com – R3295.24
- ASOS Wayfarers available at ASOS.com – R169.69
- Le Specs Wayfarers available at ASOS.com – R494.99
- ASOS Aviators available at ASOS.com – R169.69