Levi’s is undoubtedly one of the biggest jeans and denim product brands in the world, and recently they’ve introduced a new men’s range of products aimed at the cycling community, called the Levi’s Commuter range.
The Commuter range features some iconic Levi’s designs, like the 511™ Skinny Jean, and the Levi’s Trucker Jacket – both adapted and redesigned to optimise the cyclist’s performance, convenience, safety, mobility, and protection-needs, while still maintaining the durability and classic style that people expect form the Levi’s brand.
The redesign of the 511 Skinny Jean incorporates upgrades in fabric and construction techniques to increase mobility and durability, and comes in two styles: a full length and cropped version, in both denim and non-denim fabrics.
The iconic Levi’s Trucker Jacket also joins the new Commuter range, and incorporated the latest NanoSphere treatments – NanoSphere technology makes denim fabric water resistant, dirt repellant and more durable.
The launch of these products builds upon the Levi’s brand commitment to innovate while tying back to the new global “Go Forth” campaign, which is a rally cry to create positive change in the world. The Levi’s Commuter range can be found at selected independent bike shops and at selected Levi’s Stores nation wide.
- The 511 Skinny Jeans retail for R1099.00 and features the following:
- Utility waistband – specially designed for u-lock storage
- High back rise – providing additional coverage while riding
- NanoSphere Treatments
- Reinforced and Performance Stretch Fabrics
The Levi’s® Trucker Jacket retails for R1 999.00 and features the following:
- NanoSphere® Treatments
- 3M Reflectivity – 3M Scotchlite Reflectivity Tape integrated on the waistband adjusters and concealed for off the bike utility
- iPod front pocket
- Slight Drop-tail – for modern convince
- Elongated cuffs – covers partial hand when riding